I want to share my location, but my phone says I've blocked it
Make sure you're starting in the one-on-one chat thread. Bring the page to Safari by clicking the Safari compass icon in the bottom right corner. Then, in Safari, click the site settings icon in the top left corner (it looks like a small upper case A and a larger upper case A). Click "Website Settings." Then, click "Location" and set to "Allow."
Now, close Safari and the DigiDoc apps (double tap home on older phones, swipe up from bottom of the screen on newer phones). Re-open the DigiDoc and start the process over. Your location should be shared right away, and you should be brought back to your chat history in the one-on-one chat thread.
On Google phones/Chrome:
On Samsung phones:
1) Open Samsung browser.
2) At the bottom right side of the screen, there’s a button with three lines. Press that and choose Settings.
3) Go to Sites, then downloads, then Site permissions.
4) Press Location, which should take you to a list of websites.
5) Enable location for https://www.aerogami.us
6) You will need to restart browser or DigiDoc before the new change takes effect.